- Belief Focused EMDR and MI consulting, training and technical assistance to individuals and organizations to improve their quality of care and services.
- Evidence Based Mental health services in the form of individual, couples, families, and group counseling and crisis de-escalation services.
- A safe, compassionate and confidential atmosphere to discuss personal issues and concerns to anyone who is experiencing psychological and emotional distress.
- The unique challenges, experiences and strengths of everyone, while working to overcome symptoms, enhance life skills, coping strategies, and interpersonal relationships.
- Your commitment to personal well-being and our passion to personal and professional integrity in all of our actions.
- To appreciate the dignity and worth of each person and organization we encounter.
- We adhere to a philosophy of acceptance, compassion and support for those we serve and provide an emotionally safe and respectful environment.
- We support all identities irrespective of race, ethnicity, national origin, language, culture, religion, spirituality, age, gender, sexual orientation, mental and/or physical ability, socio-economic status, political perspective, and world view. We strive to provide services that foster the development and behaviors necessary for success.
Anxiety/Panic Attacks/Social anxiety
Chronic Illness/Medical Issues
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Our mission is to empower anyone who is on their journey of personal and/or professional growth and development, with focus on the improvement process and the utilization of evidence-based practices such as: Motivational Interviewing (MI), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Belief Focused Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR), Rational Living Therapy (RLT) and Trauma Resiliency Model (TRM).
Courses for Highly Sensitive People:
Click on the link below to learn more about these courses: